Last updated: October 25, 2017
Terms & Conditions for Erica Carr Classes
• All sales are final. Once you have purchased a ‘save your seat’ or full pay for any class, the item is not refundable for any reason. If you cannot attend, no monies shall be refunded. If you choose to save your seat and not full pay the balance due, you will not have any monies refunded to you.
• No partial or full class payments shall be applied to a new class without consent from Erica Carr or her partners.
• Discount and other offers cannot be combined or used together.
• Tickets and deposits are non-refundable or transferable. If you are unable to attend, you will not be issued a refund for any reason. Email INFO@IMGOINGTOCLASS.COM for questions.
• Tickets are only available to professional makeup artists.
• If a scheduled class is cancelled due to force majeure (an event or effect that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled such as but not limited to; Act of God, War, Weather, terrorism, riots etc) another class will be scheduled within 24 months of original class date. Instructors originally scheduled may or may not be available for a rescheduled class.
• Hotel and accommodations are never included in class tuition unless otherwise noted on class description. Food is included for hotel guests only. ELECTIVES are and extra cost and not included in base tuition.
• We highly recommend staying at the host hotel. Those that stay at another location are subject to additional fees for food. Hotel guests will have made to order breakfast, gourmet lunch and later afternoon meal provided. $500 will be added to your tuition should you decide to stay off property and want to take part in meals. Please inquire for more details
• No friends or family are allowed to attend hands on, no exceptions
• No outside food is permitted in classrooms or dining hall.
• For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations please contact Erica Carr at ERICA@ERICACARR.COM. One-week advance notice will allow us to provide accommodations.
• Attendees who arrive more than 5 minutes late will be asked to wait until after our 1st break to enter the classroom, no exceptions are made and no free makeup class is available. Please be on time and respect others who have made the effort to do so. Habitual late arrivals may be asked to leave the event entirely, so plan to be early.
• No videotaping of any kind is allowed in any class. Those caught videotaping will be removed from the event with no refund or re-entry access.
• No pets are allowed in classroom accept service animals. Let us know and we will notify the venue as some venues do not allow any animals for any reason.
• Making payments through this website or through our Paypal portal are subject to NONREFUNDABLE actions.
• No Bullies allowed. If you are caught bullying anyone, you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given to you.
• Photos and video by our staff will be taken throughout the event. If you prefer not to be videotaped, you may be asked to sit in the back or sides of the room. Please be prepared for us to reseat you.