Last updated: March 1, 2017
Terms & Conditions for Erica Carr Classes
• All sales are final. Once you have purchased a ‘save your seat’ or full pay for any class, the item is not refundable for any reason. If you cannot attend, no monies shall be refunded. If you choose to save your seat and not full pay the balance due, you will not have any monies refunded to you.
• No partial or full class payments shall be applied to a new class without consent from Erica Carr or her partners.
• Discount and other offers cannot be combined or used together.
• Tickets and deposits are non-refundable or transferable. If you are unable to attend, you will not be issued a refund for any reason. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
• Tickets are only available to professional makeup artists.
• If a scheduled class is cancelled due to force majeure (an event or effect that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled such as but not limited to; Act of God, War, Weather, terrorism, riots etc) another class will be scheduled within 18 months of original class date. Instructors originally scheduled may or may not be available for a rescheduled class.
• Hotel and accommodations are never included in class tuition unless otherwise noted on class description.
• For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations please contact Erica Carr at email@example.com. One week advance notice will allow us to provide accommodations.
• Attendees who arrive more than 15 minutes late will be asked to wait until after our 1st break to enter the classroom, no exceptions are made and no free makeup class is available. Please be on time and respect others who have made the effort to do so.
• No video taping of any kind is allowed in any class.
• No pets are allowed in classroom accept service animals and those MUST be pre-approved as some venues do not allow any animals for any reason.
• Making payments through this website or through our Paypal portal are subject to NON-REFUNDABLE actions.